The webinar has passed. To be alerted of upcoming Breakout Mentors events, please join our mailing list.
There have never been greater benefits to learning computer programming, yet your child’s school may not be providing the proper introduction. Breakout Mentors is hosting a free webinar to help parents give their student an advantage in today’s computer driven world. On the webinar you will learn:
- Why programming is valuable and the importance of starting early
- How to identify if programming is right for your student
- What is the right age to start and why a long-term focus is important
- How to choose the right tools and programming environments
- How to make learning to program fun and creative
Join Brian Skinner on Thursday, April 19 at 7 pm PT to avoid your student becoming one of the many that wishes they had started earlier.
To register, please visit: Is Your Kid Relying on You to Introduce Programming?