Finally the last of our mentors returned to school a week ago (Stanford starts very late). We are now back mentoring over a hundred coding students 1-on-1 each week!
I’m sure your kids are settled into the school year by this point, so hopefully you feel there is room to add coding to their activities. Some families may want to wait until after sports wrap up around Halloween. If that’s you, please get on the list now so we can have the excellent mentor in place for the first week of November.
Who do we have available and what students would they be a fit for?
- Exciting college student mentors from UC Berkeley and Stanford
- Able to work with students all over the world over video conference
- Specialists with Scratch students ages 9-11
- Beginner coding in Python through fun projects and games
- Computer Science track mentors for kids ready to be challenged with more complex concepts
- USACO Bronze and beginning Silver mentors
- And many more options depending upon skills and interest
We pride ourselves on adjusting to each student, so if your son or daughter wants to learn something specific, we’d love to discuss it with you. In the last month we’ve started with students in iOS, Machine Learning, full-stack web development, and AP CS A.
Limited Time Offer: $100 Off
Right now we are running a special offer: if you sign up and start in October, we will give $100 of your first month. The goal is to encourage families who are thinking about waiting until January to get started now, giving more time for learning progress over the school year. All you have to do is mention the $100 off in this form, then we will reach out to schedule a phone call to get started.