Discover how our mentoring team can help your child move past introductory coding and differentiate themselves through advanced computer science
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “My child is good at coding, but how do they take it to the next level and stand out from their peers during the college application process?”
- “My child is capable of coding and learning independently, but I want their limited time available to be as efficient as possible.”
- “With countless online courses, I’m unsure which ones will help my child progress without rehashing what they already know.”
- “My child is eager to create a major project that combines their interests, but doesn’t know where to begin.”
- “I recognize the growing importance of Artificial Intelligence and want my child to start learning about it now.”
- “My child enjoyed math competitions and I heard there are similar opportunities in Computer Science that I’d like to explore.”
- “My child is considering studying Computer Science in college and I want them to dive deep now to make an informed decision.”
If any of these resonate with you, you’ve come to the right place.
Envision a future where:
- You no longer need to spend hours researching the perfect summer camp or class, as you have a trusted advisor to guide you and your child towards the ideal challenges.
- Your child comes home from a high school or college Computer Science class confidently declaring it’s easy and their friends look to them for help.
- You proudly tell other parents your child’s unique exceptional coding accomplishments beyond the classroom.
- You know deep down that you’ve given your child the skills necessary to one day enter the workforce that features increasing code and AI, no matter the field.
Our goal is to help your child on a lasting journey where they tackle advanced computer science and differentiate themselves through personally meaningful projects and prestigious competitions.
Are you ready to make that happen?
Here’s the first step:
Get our FREE 44 page guide Unlocking Advanced Coding: The Ultimate Guide for High Schoolers Seeking Distinction to learn how sharp students can differentiate themselves.
How does Breakout Mentors work?
Each student is carefully matched with an exciting mentor who will customize the learning. Our curriculum pathways for high school students include intermediate computer science, USACO competitive programming, and artificial intelligence / machine learning. Hold a 90 minute video conference session with the same mentor each week, fit conveniently into your schedule. Students either keep advancing year-round at the perfect pace or make a big learning push over the summer. See our pricing page for additional details and options.
Learn the right coding track for your child
If you are ready to learn how we help your child differentiate themselves through advanced coding, let’s schedule a complimentary phone consultation. All our offerings are personalized to the individual student, so we want to fully understand their background and goals before making a recommendation.