Programming is fun. Our goal at Breakout Mentors is to show just how exciting coding can be and provide the opportunity for kids to take it as far as they want to go. By showing your student the creative power that coding can provide, we build their long-term interest in programming.
Your student will gain the ability to design exciting games, solve complex problems, and explore their interests in new, creative ways. We provide a stress-free and fun environment for your child to learn, move at their own pace, and delve into projects that truly interest them!
- Our teaching philosophy: Why Personalized 1-on-1 Programming Lessons Are Ideal for Kids and 1-on-1 Mentoring Allows Us to Challenge, Not Just Teach
- How a programming mentor can help: The People First Approach to Learning to Code
- Now is the best time to start: "My Student is Only 12 - What is the Hurry to Learn Programming?"
How it Works
Breakout Mentors provides weekly 1-on-1 sessions with exciting Stanford and UC Berkeley mentors, either in-person or over video conference.
- A mentor's perspective: Solving Sudoku - The Story of How a College CS Student Inspired and Taught 3 Kids to Code
- Our top-notch Stanford and UC Berkeley mentors: Meet Our Mentors
- Bay Area in-person and video conference mentoring: Services
- What our customers are saying: Testimonials
Learning to code doesn’t have to be through a traditional online tutorial or summer camp …Download